[Homeroast] Brewing coffee in Zero Gravity > was RE: Distilled H2O

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:05:46 CDT 2013

MiKe,

Thanks for leading us to the notion of monomodality (or whatever it should be called)! (The link didn't work for me, but Mr. Google helped find a video of this absolutely remarkable presentation.) It seems clear that refining grinding can be a momentous move in coffee brewing, and I am eager to see what develops from this new focus.

Thanks, too, for your shop's offer of roast-level samplers.  What great ideas in the advancement of coffee!

Happy Roasting/Grinding,

robert yoder

This would seem to raise the issue of grinders all over again