[Homeroast] Brewing coffee in Zero Gravity > was RE: Distilled H2O

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Jun 18 11:31:51 CDT 2013

I fully agree Mike.  I think we are on the same page.  If I left the
impression it could not be done, then that was not the intent.  Just
that it could not be done without added pressure.  The main trick
with all of them is getting the coffee into a sealed container.  You
could not pull a shot just into a cup - you would have hot coffee
blobs everywhere as the coffee bounced right out of the cup.  A
sealed press pot with a straw port in place is where I would go with it :)