[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Jun 18 09:55:13 CDT 2013

And just what pray tell are those 'other processes'?  What I see is
filter, pressure to use the filter (note, you can't filter anything,
ever, without pressure) and spaces on both sides of the filter.

Bringing this to coffee, we filter drip coffee with paper or metal
filter.  Water is applied to one side with the grounds we with to
filter out.  Gravity supplies the force.  Filtered coffee comes out
the side opposite the force.  You can't filter coffee in space, due
to the lack of gravity, without applying  an outside force, but do so
does not mean you are using other processes than just filtering.

John