[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Steve Hamm steve.hamm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:37:57 CDT 2013

Please, folks, go read the wikipedia article on reverse osmosis. You
can desalinate water, you can remove water from maple sap (concentrating
the sugar), cut dissolved minerals, etc. etc. etc. Very flexible
technology. "RO filters" aren't like coffee filters or colanders.

Now, can we move back to discussing coffee? I roasted some SM's Cafe Pulcal
(Guatemala) over the weekend, and find that I'm really enjoying it.. but
I'm afraid my palate is locked onto Guatemalan bourbons.

I don't often try African beans -- and I'm not much on the dry process
beans I've tried. So, if I really like Guatemalan bourbon/caturra beans,
what should I look at from Africa?

--Steve