[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:37:48 CDT 2013

the money shot from above link:

The ability to retain particles or molecules that are small enough to pass
through an ordinary filter is the key advantage of the membrane filtration
system.* As an example, a solution of dissolved sugar in water can be
separated into sugar and water by applying pressure across a membrane
designed with the proper pore size for the sugar. *

*

*