[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Masa Jow shigmas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 00:19:27 CDT 2013

Raybob,

Of course, you're right about not being able to filter out the sugar with a course filter.  The 'filter' that I use for straining my pasta doesn't work.  But, have you ever used a water purifier?  If not at your house,  then surely, you've at least seen them at someone's house or in the store, right?  Brita?

Even dissolved in water, sugar is still sugar.  You can't see it, but, surely, you've tasted water with dissolved sugar, right?  It's still sweet, right?  You just can't see it.