[Homeroast] postings for June 13th.

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:42:22 CDT 2013

Very interesting post, miKe. I like the inclusiveness of your outlook, that
coffee Nirvana has big boundaries and it is ok if coffee Nirvana looks
different for each roaster. I roast only for myself, and drink only one cup
a day, which means I roast a pound at a time every other week. It would be
difficult for me to roast enough to learn very much about ramping and so
forth for different origins. It would be interesting, and I think I would
enjoy it if it happened, but for me it probably won't happen, and what I do
will be good enough for me. Ray-O has disappeared, but I think of him often
when I pull out my Master Appliance heat gun, which he recommended. (I
think of Rich too, and his 751C Master Appliance heat gun.) This list has
been a very comfortable place for me over the years.

I would love to make it out there and stop into your shop sometime. It
won't be soon, though.

brian