[Homeroast] postings for June 13th.

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:16:45 CDT 2013

miKe,

I'm kind of a by guess and by golly kind of guy by nature, and enjoy
roasting that way with my heat gun (1# e/o week), but it would sure be fun
to have the ability to roast with the precision you have available with
your U.S. Roaster (I think I am recalling that correctly) and learn to
apply the precision to obtain desired specific results.

Brian