[Homeroast] postings for June 13th.

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 13:28:33 CDT 2013

If we can't laugh at ourselves somebody else will!

FWIW yesterday I roasted a "wee bit" of (washed) Sulawesi Mt. Pedemeran
Toarco Jaya for a special order. A pairing of 101 12oz bags roasted to 446f
(~15:00, 2nd just barely starting as beans left the drum) and 101 12oz bags
roasted 426f (~14:15). 202 12oz bags total, nice order! An offering I came
up with to illustrate and educate their customers (online subscription based
featuring a different roaster each month) how much the roast level can
effect the cup. More specific profile details upon request. FWIWx2 it was
the most I've roasted in one day so far by one batch :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/