[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jun 13 12:55:41 CDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Homeroast [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On
Behalf Of J3R
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:19 AM
On 13-06-13 01:14 PM, John Nanci wrote:
> Not in miKe's case where it is on purpose.  Haven't you noticed his
> use of K?
>
> :)

* Ah, I see, it is willful ignorance.

* Jer

That's a negatory. Literary license not ignorance, big difference. Oh, but
willful yes!

And for the record those going back on the List back a decade plus will
remember it was NOT me who starting calling me mcKona but rather someone on
the List. Had something to do with me having 17 different Kona greens in my
stash. Which in balance wasn't out of balance since at the time had 63 total
different greens including those Konas. :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/