[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Thu Jun 13 11:38:16 CDT 2013

There is no shame in basic ignorance; we are all ignorant about some things,
but WILLFUL ignorance is something else entirely. This is when a person is
presented with the proper facts from reputable sources and chooses to remain
ignorant. Unfortunately many people in this country are now choosing willful
ignorance as a way of life. They prefer to not let facts get in the way of a
good story. It has been said that a person is entitled to his own opinion
(opinions are like "rectums," everyone has one) but no one is entitled to
his own facts.

Mike