[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:52:28 CDT 2013

"You can't pour water with soluble chemicals through any type of filter to
make them get out of the water.  Only distillation separates them from the
water."

Wow - so I suppose I was hallucinating the whole time when I observed the
purity of my laboratory water which had all the "soluble chemicals" removed
by membranes and deionization resin, or my water softener at home doesn't
really work either.   And the entire water purification industry has it all
wrong and is a huge scam.

This argument is futile and I can go no further..

--mike