[Homeroast] New roaster

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:51:43 CDT 2013

My profiles changed quite a bit for half pound roasts. But after reducing
heat and fan resulted in same taste and roast time with a faster warm up
time. Payback was longer cool down time between roasts. The real advantage
was the 300 gr roasts. I am able to do a 2 lb roast in 3 rather than 4
loads with faster warm -up time. For the 300 gr roasts your settings are
almost the same as for the half pound roasts and taste is the same. I am
really looking forward to being able to use the roaster in the winter in
the garage. Will probably hold it to half pound roasts in the winter. To
sum it up your parameters will have to be tweaked a bit. The taste will
then remain unchanged.