[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:22:47 CDT 2013

Byron,

When you get more info I would love to understand how this new HotTop
works.  Electrical specifications, venting, roast times...

As I have stated before, if this roaster runs on 110VAC I just don't see
how it can pull enough power to roast 1kg.

After owning a Quest for a couple of years I would love to roast on a gas
fired roaster.  It is now apparent why that is the only way to go.