[Homeroast] New roaster

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Mon Jun 10 13:05:18 CDT 2013

I had a chance to take a look at one at this year's SCAA show. The model I
saw was either a prototype or one of few so a lot of the details were still
unclear. The touch-screen controls looked intuitive and fun to use. It's
nice to know that there's a roasting machine on the horizon with a capacity
greater than any home roaster on the market right now.  Here's a link with
a little mention and a few photos.
http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/weblog/new-coffee-gear-years-scaa-show