[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Sun Jun 9 15:03:16 CDT 2013

"all that benzine (sic)"  I just have to ask, all what benzene?  In
15 years analyzing for benzene, I never found it once in water that
was not a ground monitoring well (and not used for drinking).  As for
what organics, usually those refer to THM's and HAA's - both
disinfection by products of chlorination.   And all 18 mohm and RO
systems I ever used had carbon filters also in place to deal with
removing those low level organics.

John