[Homeroast] New roaster

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:59:47 CDT 2013

Well you CAN roast 300 grams and I have. You need a digital heat gun need to have your unroasted beans up around 90 degrees before you dump them. You use the heat gun to supplement the roasters elements. Get a reducer tip for the gun and supplement the heat down the tryer hole. The roast time will lengthen and the flavor profile will decrease. I have roasted every step up to 300. For me the sweet spot is 190 grams but if I am after max flavor it is 125 grams. One thing you may love is how you can vary taste with by varying the load.

Thanks,
Hank

Sent from my iPhone