[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New coffee alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Jun 5 19:07:36 CDT 2013

Costa Rica lots are in, along with a fantastic Guatemala Micro-lot and new
crop El Salvador:

Costa Rica La Candelilla Ave Del
Paraiso<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.costarica.php?coffee=3956#3956>has
effervescent acidity, marmalade, cane sugar, and cocoa powder finish.

Costa Rica Tarrazu Dota
Providencia<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.costarica.php?coffee=3957#3957>with
fruit juice flavors, bolstering body, and toasted pistachio nut roast
tones, like Turkish Delight candy.

El Salvador Majahual - Tablon
Tempisque<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=3878#3878>is
well balanced, with cocoa and almond roast tones paired with mild red
apple acidity.

Guatemala Chichimes Francisco Mendez
Micro-Lot<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.guatemala.php?coffee=3919#3919>is
like apple juice with silky body, demerara sugar and chocolate syrup
finish, this is the first of many lots we will be adding from our new Proyecto
Xinabajul <http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/node/8744>. We are very
excited about this new way of sourcing outstanding, unique lots from higher
elevations in Guatemala.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.