[Homeroast] Distilled H2O (J3R)

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Jun 5 07:51:23 CDT 2013

Oh, dude, get your science straight.  Minerals in your arteries?  Is
this April 1?  You are killing us here.  The #1 recommendation for
kidneys stones is to drink MORE water (with or without
minerals).  The level of minerals in your water (well, not YOUR
water) is so low compared to other sources as to be
insignificant.   I'm with you Kirk.  Can I be part of your club?
:)  OK, that's not meant to be mean, but shoosh.

John