[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Wed Jun 5 07:46:04 CDT 2013

Then this conversation is kind of pointless if you can't actually
name the chemicals you are talking about, or worse mis-name
them.  Between that, and your exaggeration (you clearly say every
grade of plastic leaches and those links you provide clearly say
some) I'm just going to be done with this conversation.

Be well.

John