[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Tue Jun 4 15:38:08 CDT 2013

Sorry Raybob, that is totally not true.  I've tested bottled water at
the lab I worked for and there were very extensive standards it had
to meet.  It was a very expensive, lengthy set of tests, with very
stringent sub-sampling and compositing requirements.

And PCB's?  No way. No how.  Where in the world did you get that
information?  PCB's are not leached from any current food safe
bottles (which much be used).  Phthalate - sure, but not PCB's.

John