[Homeroast] Boiler auto-fill circuity and distilled water RE:Distilled H2O

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 15:47:08 CDT 2013

Further research and find I am mistaken and you are correct, technically.
Distilled water while generally considered an insulator does in fact conduct
a (very) small amount of electricity, about 1/1,000,000 as conductive as
salt water.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/