[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:38:04 CDT 2013

This discussion has been interesting to me. I moved to SE Minnesota a
couple years ago and have had the darnedest time getting my coffee to taste
good since. It tastes good when I visit in Wisconsin, where the groundwater
is much better tasting, so I assume that the water here is the problem. I
tried several things and finally have settled on even parts Walmart spring
water (bottled in Chippewa Falls, WI), Walmart distilled water, and local
tap water filtered through a Brita pitcher. This is a new experience for
me. Guess in the past I didn't know how good I had it with tasty tap water.

Brian