[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Raybob Bowman raybob at tube-tone.com
Tue Jun 4 15:07:05 CDT 2013

Problem with bottled water is FDA has no standards for water.  They
don't consider water a food, yet all food contains water.  Point is
there is NO testing done for bottled water.  Anyone can start a company
bottling any water they choose.  You would have to get a lawyer to find
out if the water is really from the spring they say it comes from.
Also, those plastic bottles they put it in will leach PCBs and other
chemicals into your water when sunlight hits them.

Where I live, water comes right out of the well, totally unprocessed,
but it contains so many minerals and things, it doesn't bond to coffee
like pure water does.

Raybob