[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 14:38:14 CDT 2013

Don't believe anyone said anything about blindly accepting municipality
water. All my drinking water at home and at my coffeehouses is filtered. And
generally speaking we start with pretty good water in the Pacific Northwest.

And just to continue the fun gonna bring back your idea of naturally
occurring "distilled" water condensing on a rock. That rock is made of
minerals and hence (not a chemist so not 100% sure but logic dictates) that
condensing water on said rock will take on some of it's minerals! The purest
snow fed rushing stream from the highest most remote mountains contain
minerals from the particular rocks it's rushing over. It's nature's way of
giving us many of the minerals others have mentioned our bodies needing.

There is a HUGE difference between naturally occurring minerals in water and
things like chlorine or fluoride and other contaminants added by man and
industrial pollution. And most certainly depending on the "natural" water
source the particular mineral content may or may not be ideal for human
consumption.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/