[Homeroast] Distilled H2O- Berkey filtered water

Doug Hutson dwhutson13 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 12:21:28 CDT 2013

I have been making coffee the past two years with water filtered through a
Berkey filter. We have one at home and one at the office. They make
great-tasting water that tastes like water from nearby mountain springs. The
Berkey removes chlorine and dirt but leaves minerals which gives good water
such a pleasant taste. Further, it greatly improved the taste of my coffee-
much more than Brita filtered water did. As a side benefit, if there is a
disaster and city water is contaminated, the Berkey can filter water from a
mud puddle. The filter is the same as used in backpacking portable filters
on a larger scale.

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/

Doug Hutson