[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

michael kaericher mike_kae at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 07:19:51 CDT 2013

"All I need to know about water quality is what is left after you do a
batch of distilled water... it is disgusting, and knowing I am not
eating that brown sludge is good enough for me."

Interesting.   If you distilled your coffee, there would be brown sludge.  If you distilled lasagna, there would be brown sludge.  Having pure water at the end doesn't mean that what was there before would have tasted bad.

That said, if you like it that way, go for it.

-Mike