[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Mon Jun 3 20:03:33 CDT 2013

Since I bought my La Marzocco GS-3, I have only used RO water which is close
to distilled purity. My coffee is the best that I have tasted and I have no
issue with the auto fill on either boiler. I have never flushed the boilers
and I recently had it gone over by a professional shop for a basic tune-up.
The tech said that my boilers looked like new and had no residue in them. It
is not broke, so I am not going to fix it.

Mike