[Homeroast] Distilled H2O

Raybob Bowman raybob at tube-tone.com
Mon Jun 3 12:54:35 CDT 2013

Just wondering how many on this list brew coffee with distilled water..
Many years ago, I used to drink mucho beer.  I stopped that and began
drinking mucho coffee, all the time.  I found out getting whole bean and
grinding just before brewing made it better.  Then I found a 'gourmet'
coffee shop and got better beans.  At that shop, I mentioned using
spring water making it better.  She said try distilled.  There's
absolutely nothing bonded to the atoms yet, so it pulls more flavor from
the beans.

I found she was SO right.  Not only that, the health benefits of
distilled water cleansing everything out of your body as you drink it.
That was in '91 I began using distilled H2O for coffee, then later for
all food prep especially boiled noodles, beans, etc., that normally fill
up with all the stones (minerals) in the condensed boiled tap water.
Now I can eat heaps of spagetti and never get that bloated feeling.  As
for health, I haven't needed to see a doctor since '91, I'm turning 58
this year and am far healthier than I was at 38.

Additional benefit, I can have a cup before bed, still sleep like a baby.

Raybob