[Homeroast] Liquid dripping from HotTop?

Gary White gary_white at verizon.net
Tue Jul 30 18:19:47 CDT 2013

Hi all,

My original email literally took 7 days to show up on the list (sent on the
10th and showed up on the 17th) so I didn't even realize that anyone had
responded until I checked just now.  I'm puzzled as to why that happened and
wondering when this one will show up.  I just recently resubscribed to the
list and this was my first post so I'm hoping that future posts aren't
delayed.

Anyway, the dripping hasn't been consistent since I posted.  I'm thinking
that it's the water content since it didn't happen with the previous supply
that I had.  I'll get to check this when I get some new beans.  I'm just
glad that I didn't order my usual 20 lb bag so I'll probably be through this
order rather quickly.

Thanks for all of the responses,
Gary