[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Wed Jul 17 19:27:16 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,
We just added a few new coffees that we hope you really enjoy.

Kenya Kirinyaga Kiangoi
Peaberry<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/kenya?coffee=3987#3987>is
complex, sweet and fruited with plum, golden raisin, fig and citrus
zest.

Ethiopia Grade 1 Dry-Process
Aramo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?coffee=3975#3975>has
an undeniable floral note, apricot, tangerine, lychee, fresh mango and
strawberry candy sweetness.

Brazil Fazenda Monte
Verde<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/brazil?coffee=4026#4026>with
clear sweetness, tea-like body, raw almond, and stone fruit notes.

Burundi Kirimiro Teka SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4031#4031>is
our own lot of Teka that we had Swiss Water decaf and the results are
outstanding: bracing acidity, dark concord grape, caramel and apple butter
sweetness.

Guatemala Finca Candelaria SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4030#4030>is
another of our own decaf lots and has clear, refined sweetness like
simple syrup, crisp apple, and five spice hints.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street