[Homeroast] Blueberry was Unsubscribe

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:23:26 CDT 2013

Just roasted the last portion of my Saris Abaya.  Went a little darker than
I wanted to (not paying attention like I should) but day 1 post-roast I had
blueberries.   Should be even better with a few more days rest.  Funny that
I didn't notice blueberries with the lighter roasts I did earlier, and only
got them on my last bit.

--mike