[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 15:34:44 CDT 2013

I agree, Bob. It's fun to see some activity again. When I joined the list
there were LOTS of posts, I bet 40-50 per day, so many that I established a
gmail account just for this list! I am not handy with tools, don't know
much about electricity except that I stay away from it whenever possible,
but those things interest me and I always enjoy the more technical posts.
And the ones from people like me too, of course.

Brian