[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Sun Jul 14 14:40:19 CDT 2013

Chuckle....  The Romans had a forum too.  I remember the "good ole days" of
this list, forum, whateveryawannacallit.  On occasion there was some
similarity to the Roman version.  The revival of this list is reminding me
of a family reunion.  Some old farts, some new folks, some happy, some
grouchy.  But always a lively bunch.

When I can't roast, or get lazy, all it takes is a can of Foulgers and I'm
back to roasting.  Even the specialty roasters in this area don't seem to
better my own roast.

Bob