[Homeroast] Small commercial roasters buying from Tom was > RE: What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 19:08:56 CDT 2013

Yup lots of quakers, all to common with Natural/Dry Processed coffees. While
some lots are well hand/eye sorted sadly not the case. But get the
quaker/peanuts out and a killer DP IMO. THE coffee we use for cold brewed
for iced coffee.

USRC drum roasted slow drying phase (~7min to 300f), start of 1st ~11:30min,
EOR ~14:30 425f = sweet fruit bomb :-)

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/