[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 22:43:28 CDT 2013

What's great about home roasting is being able to roast anything I want and
anyway I want it. But the main problem that also slows up getting better
with experience is that I can't really explore a bean with many profile
test roasts as I'd like. Cuz I end up with way too much of that coffee to
drink. Or have to then spend time finding homes for it without future
commitments, that  can easily get complicated.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM, miKe mcKoffee <mckona at comcast.net> wrote:

> [...]

Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.