[Homeroast] Small commercial roasters buying from Tom was > RE: What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 22:41:18 CDT 2013

While Shrubs was created help to serve the needs of small commercial
roasters, I seldom buy from Shrubs anymore. Their scale and range of
offerings is just too small for even our little operation roasting a Ton
(literally) of greens every 6 or so weeks currently. And trust me by
professional standards we still be small! But for instance last Ethiopia
crop season I brought in 16 bags (60kg ea.) of just DP Konga. Now looking
for the right Eth' DP lot to re-stock probably 2 full pallets worth (10 bags
each pallet)...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/