[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 22:25:33 CDT 2013

True, BUT you have to know about SM website to know about and sign up for
this List from SM website! So if the logic is for this being an advertising
announcement only List so it's "better" at advertising for the website -
not.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/