[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri Jul 12 19:05:43 CDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We recently added 3 new coffees to our list. We hope you enjoy them.

Guatemala Antigua Finca
Retana<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?coffee=3915#3915>with
browning sugars, malic acidity, and cocoa all the way through.

Guatemala Huehuetenango Valentin
Perez<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/guatemala?source=side#3899>is
another lot from our Proyecto
Xinabajul<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/content/guatemala-proyecto-xinabajul>and
has toasted almond, praline candy, orange rind, Asian pear and golden
apple.

Rwanda Kanzu SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?coffee=4022#4022>has
fruit tea qualities, brown sugar sweetness, and chocolate syrup taste.

Thank you to those that have been a part of the recent rebirth of the
Homeroast List. Although we don't always have time to chime in, we do read
every email and are really happy the homeroast community is active in
sharing their thoughts, opinions and ideas.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street