[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Fri Jul 12 16:50:57 CDT 2013

Mike,
Couldn't disagree with you more. This is indeed a forum where members have been free for years to share ideas and experiences.

I don't know what kind of business you're trying to start. But your statement about advertising is way off base. Your web site can be a very valuable marketing tool all by itself if you do it right.

I've never advertised my consulting business anywhere but on its web site and I'm turning contracts down because I have more than I can handle. I've opened offices in Europe and in Australia to handle most of the overseas contracts and I still spend a lot of time on airplanes. That's why I haven't participated in this forum as much as I used to.

Frank Parth