[Homeroast] On Topic: Popper-Roasting

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu Jul 11 16:47:20 CDT 2013

Hi Robert,

Yes, you read correctly that increasing bean load shortens popper
roast times IF you don't have a way to reduce the air flow.  By
increasing load, you are decreasing flow.  But in your case, you
already have dial control of your air flow, so a higher load won't
help.  It will just cause you to turn up your air flow to keep the
system fluidized.  Clearer?

And yes, voltage will make a huge difference.

John