[Homeroast] On Topic: Popper-Roasting

Robert Yoder robotyonder at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:37:06 CDT 2013

Hi, Alchemist,

Thanks for your thoughts!  Glad to know nichrome doesn't 'tire out' (indeed that was one of my worries).

I will try reducing air flow.  The Wear-Ever 1400W Popcorn Pumper is tilted to improve bean motion.

It seems to me that I read that Increasing Bean Load shortened popper roast time (counterintuitively), but I might be mis-remembering.

I will check the line voltage, too.

This list has been a wonderful resource for me!

Happy Roasting,

robert yoder