[Homeroast] Last of Mohicans (final cup of Koratie DP)

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:27:32 CDT 2013

Thanks for sharing the story of this particular variety/harvest, Ivan.

I've had an Aero Press for several years and have never tried it. Along the
way a kind list member (sorry, I can't remember his name, but I think he is
from the Chicago area and roasts at a farmers market... Scott Mc maybe)
sent me some filtering fabric, so I should be all set. Maybe this weekend I
will think of it.

Brian