[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Jul 10 19:46:50 CDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 04:36:55PM -0500, Sandy Andina wrote:
> Thanks for the earworm!  You haven't lived till you've heard Rogers
> sing his own parody of "Barrett's Privateers," "Barrett's Private
> Parts."

A pleasure I'll never have, alas.  In fact, I don't think I've ever
come across more than a few scraps of the lyrics to the parodic
version.  I have to admit I haven't tried especially hard to turn it
up.  ;-/

OTC: with the components starting the fifth and sixth day since
roasting, this Mokha Matari - Java Sunda blend is just amazing.  Not
that the components were slouches alone, either of them.

Oops, left this sitting in the buffer all day long.  Better late than
never?

--
During much of that epoch [the thirties and early forties],
I gained my livelihood writing for the silver screen,