[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

George Miller george at millershq.com
Wed Jul 10 17:50:52 CDT 2013

Lurker coming out!

I agree with that statement that it's not that the list members are
unfriendly, but it seems new roasters with not much to offer are treated
differently.  If the new comer with little experience posts enough the
newbie starts in my opinion to gain more respect therefore treated
differently.   On my case, I'm not a big at posting either in forums or
newsletters and the like.  I have learned a lot through here and was
disappointed when things really died down.

Back into oblivion.

George

Drink more coffee and do stupid things faster and with more energy.

Never argue with an idiot.  He'll drag you down to his level then beat you
with experience.