[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 16:10:20 CDT 2013

Actually we are probably NOT in disagreement on occurrence of top commercial
roasters (any more than top coffeehouses). I never said they were to be
found everywhere which they (neither roaster or coffeehouses of highest
standards) most certainly are not!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/