[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Wed Jul 10 13:25:54 CDT 2013

I just woke up ... I'll be quick with my useless comment.

Marketing is on the web site. If you rely on a forum for marketing ... Good luck.

>From the Merriam-Webster definition of FORUM:

a : the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business
b : a public meeting place for open discussion
c : a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

Nothing there about ideas expressed having to make any sense :). Thank you for expressing your ideas. We are also expressing ours. I
don't criticise you for expressing yours, I just really don't agree. OTOH, you did get me to post.

I like dysfunctional - normalcy is way over-rated. Most progress comes from dysfunctional thinking :)

You can see some landscapes in my dysfunctional web site:
http://islbeauty.net/

Or check out my way old coffee roasting database (MS Access required)
http://islbeauty.net/CoffeeRoastingDB/CRDBHome.htm