[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Greg Gearheart olawai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:58:32 CDT 2013

Eh, the general trend these days is towards less accountability. That said,
some good examples of citizenship are helpful now and again.  I like the
discourse and discord of this list and am willing to let my nostalgia go to
see an evolution of this list.  I have way more to learn from you all.  And
I have learned that I can learn from all types of sources.