[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:46:33 CDT 2013

BTW... I hope my comment didn't come across as personal or dismissive.  I
actually appreciate that you were willing to stick your neck out and hold
the list members accountable for some boorish behavior.  I also think it
would be a marketing disaster to end the list.  :)

This list acts more as a community than as a marketing branch of Sweet
Maria's.  What I'd prefer to see happen is for us as a community to adopt a
code of conduct and hold each other accountable.  :)