[Homeroast] What Coffee Do You Buy, When You Can't Roast

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:29:14 CDT 2013

Wow... where to start.  If this list were to turn into an announcements
only list then it would actually hurt business.  If it weren't for this
list I might never have gotten to where I am today.  I've 'given' Sweet
Maria's many thousands of dollars at this point because of this list.

That said, there are some times when some careful moderation would be a
good thing.  Tom used to do this when absolutely necessary.